Thursday, June 11, 2009

Know Your Rights Thursday

“When you are injured by someone else you have the right to seek what the law refers to as "damages".”*

*Each state has their own laws about this. For more information about what you can do in your state you can call The National Center for Victims of Crime at:

1-800-FYI-CALL (1-800-394-2255)

TTY 1-800-211-7996 (for deaf and hard of hearing only, please)

8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. ET


No comments:

Post a Comment